News Updates and Upcoming Events
What would you say if you were told a preventative measure to being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia is sitting in your kitchen pantry? According to Auburn University Harrison School of Pharmacy researcher Dr. Amal Kaddoumi, that could certainly be the case.
- Auburn University President Steven Leath appointed to key APLU post
- Auburn University helps launch unprecedented national effort to increase college access, equity and postsecondary attainment
- Auburn University student and two spring graduates named Rhodes Scholarship finalists
- Federal appointment places Auburn at center of key science and engineering role
- Annual Beat Bama Food Drive continues through Nov. 15
Visit the Newsroom