Homepage Special Features
News Updates and Upcoming Events
Auburn University has taken another step forward as a leader on the national stage of cybersecurity with today’s naming of globally renowned cyber expert Frank Cilluffo to direct Auburn’s Charles D. McCrary Institute.
U.S. Sen. Richard Shelby announced Aug. 22 that the U.S. Department of Commerce’s National Institute of Standards and Technology, or NIST, awarded $3,087,090 to Auburn University for research and the development of techniques to improve the additive manufacturing industry.
- Auburn professor named a Graphic Design USA 2018 Educator to Watch
- Shelby announces $3 million for Additive Manufacturing Research at Auburn
- Auburn University becomes first Adobe Creative Campus in the SEC
- Auburn University Master of Real Estate Development program ranks among top 50 worldwide
- Auburn’s Walton aims to improve safety of farmed oysters with $450,000 USDA grant
Visit the Newsroom